Canada: weeks 1 and 2

 I’m in Canada! I was glad to have an early morning direct flight, and I carried on my luggage to be on the safe side. Everything went well!

I’m in Toronto and have had city time, including:

  • Drenching thunderstorm while walking around the city
  • $$$ cocktail while recovering from said drenching thunderstorm (I was worried my bedraggled self would not be welcome but they were very nice)
  • Yummy home-cooked meals with my host-friends
  • Cottage time including several walks, kayaking, SUP-ing, and a 71-minute swim around a nearby island
  • A sunset dinner cruise with a former coworker 
  • My host-friends getting a PUPPY who is sweet and cute (and temporarily semi-high maintenance)
Photo dump follows:










Comments

  1. The pics of the cabin/lake and sky are stunning! The doggie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July = Family time

Elephant visit

Two weeks of not so much!