Two weeks of not so much!

 It’s official - I’m kind of bored. I’ve had the last two weeks at home between trips, and I haven’t really done much with the time. 




  • I’ve gone to four water aerobics classes
  • I did a short overnight to the coast
  • I read a few books. 
  • I did a puzzle 
  • I went out for dinner a few times
  • I went on a nature outing
  • I started a film class
  • I went to the blues festival
  • I went to a 4th of July potluck
  • I made a berry cake & a summer slaw
  • I did a Tuesday night singalong
  • I'm also grimly marching through a book for my book group and am so happy it’s due tomorrow. 
The thing is, I could have done all of the above AND been working; I haven’t yet found things to do in the daytime that are more than filling/killing time. 

Well, I kinda figured this might happen, and it’s okay. I just want to be truthful about it!

Monday I head out of town for ~10 days. Then I’m home 2 weeks before leaving for 4-6 weeks. Then I’m back for ~2 weeks before another 4-6 weeks away. So… I don’t know when I’ll have time to get good at being home. Maybe that’s what’ll help me be glad to get back to work! 

Comments

  1. I think this is when you find a cool, fun part time job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day hikes & water holes are your perfect destination! Solo or not! Think of all the uncrowded areas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July = Family time

Elephant visit