First camping trip done

Tuesday I hit the road with my VERY full car and noodled around a little. I stopped by a peony farm! It was a nice little wander.


Then I got some lunch, and hit the road in earnest. I spent a couple of nights in a fairly utilitarian cabin, but hiked to see some BIG trees, some pretty great waterfalls, got some paddling in, read a book, and finally (sad to say) broke my crossword streak. The last time I didn’t do the crossword on the day it came out was Jan 20 2020. Amazing!


Now I’m off to meet friends in Ashland, see some live theater, and then head on further camping adventures (this time even more rustic).


Comments

  1. Looks amazing! Those peonies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous peony farm! Your trees make me think of our redwoods and reminds me we haven't been out to see them in several years now. Maybe we can next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July = Family time

Elephant visit

Making plans - technology flavor